- More in depth?
- What happens to the constant?
- Can it be said for a line that is undefined that its gradient is any number?
- Can it be said for a line that is undefined that its gradient could be any number? Or does it just not have a number?
- Question 1
- Finding the transformation matrix that takes one function to another
- No videos
- maths method online video tutorials
- Simultaneous equation
- Finding intercepts
- Hi there! Today I had a SAC and got asked a question similar to this example and was wondering how different the process had to be...the question reads: a bag has 4Red, 2Yellow, 5Green and 4Blue balls, the sample size is 4, construct a distribution...that's 4 different colors! Please let me know how to approach something like this :)
- Is there a mistake for the final normal equation?
- Got it
- Okay, so if I had sin(2x) = 1. How would I find the solutions across a domain of like [0,4PI]? How do I deal with the positive/negative values at 0,PI/4, PI/2, 3PI/2 or 2PI?
- Shouldn't the domain be equal to the number of solutions?
- Question 1 B
- More advanced derivative of e tips?
- Addition of ordinates