- how to know when to minus the angle from 180
- Equating coefficents (Polynomials)
- When do we use the long equation to find the derivative and when do we use the shortcut?
- Exact Values
- I don't understand how you got the answer for a)
- I can solve x-intercepts, y-intercepts and stationary points of inflection, but I cannot graph them. For example, question 2f Chapter 3J f: y=x^3-1 y=(x-1)^3+0 a=1 Stationary point of inflection (1,0) y-intercept (when x=0) y=(0-1)^3+0 y=(-1)^3+0 y=-1+0 Therefore, y=-1 y-intercept: (0,-1) x-intercept (when y=0) 0=(x-1)^3+0 Therefore, (x-1)^3=0 Therefore x=1 x-intercept: (1,0)
- How do you subsitute an equation into the formula? for example, 3x^2-5x+4?